What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The following information is collected by Environment Technology and accessible to those requiring it for the purposes of commissioning, designing, installing or inspecting an AES wastewater treatment system:
- Names, addresses and contact details of AES Certified Designers and Installers who have successfully completed our online training programme and who have confirmed their wish to receive referrals from ET.
- Names, addresses and contact details of the owners of the designs we are peer reviewing for the purposes of sending them information on the correct use of their AES system, eg an Owners Manual.
- Sand suppliers who provide sand suitable for use in the installations of Advanced Enviro-Septic™ (AES) wastewater treatment systems and who have agreed for us to include their details on the website or make available to Certified Installers.
- The Environment Technology online Certification Course registers users and stores the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Name and contact details as well as the conversation with enquirers on Chatline (on the website) are retained within the application for the purposes of responding effectively, providing appropriate information, reviewing staff engagement and providing training.
- Name, contact details and the text of an enquiry via the website contact form is emailed to Environment Technology. These are used for the purpose of responding to an enquiry and providing relevant information.
- Accounts set up to purchase products from the website collect name, address and contact details. These are retained within the WooCommerce application and Et database.
Additional information collected by Environment Technology
Names and contact details of those who have enquired about our AES wastewater treatment system by phone or email.
This additional information is only accessible by us for the following purpose(s):
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Building records of enquiries for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting
Who has access to the information we collect?
Environment Technology staff or contractors, and only for the purposes given above.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet the purposes stated above.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and videos on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Data is maintained on a server located at the company premises. It is password and software protected.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information on you, or if you would like to dispute any information we hold, please feel free to contact us