We’ve made every effort to make sure the information on the Environment Technology (Et) website is accurate. The content on this site is our copyright.
The information on our website is intended to provide information about our services and products, especially as it relates to the Advanced Enviro-septic™ (AES) onsite wastewater treatment system.
We’ve made every effort to make sure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, we advise visitors to this website that:
- the information provided doesn’t replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements especially as related to wastewater treatment
- the information provided on our website shouldn’t be used as a substitute for Wastewater Designer/Engineer, Local or Regional Council or any other professional advice
- we don’t accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of using any part, or all, of the information, technical drawings or diagrams in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites or organisations not part of Et are provided for convenience only and aren’t, and shouldn’t be, taken as endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites
- we don’t endorse any website, organisation or person that has links to our website, or creates off-site links to our website
- we don’t accept any legal liability for any damage or loss that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information contained on this website, or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- we are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of our online information services
- any users of this website assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to us
- we’ve taken reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the information while in transit to us, but we don’t guarantee this, and we aren’t liable for any damage arising from interception, loss, theft, or any other action or difficulty
- any data or information which is transmitted to us through the use of our website becomes our property and may be relied on by us in our dealings with you
- we don’t warrant, expressly or by implication, nor do we assume any legal liability or responsibility that:
- the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- any defects in the website will be corrected
- your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free, including access to any linked websites
- we don’t warrant, expressly or by implication, that there will not be, nor does it assume any legal liability or responsibility for any:
- delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures
- theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network
Each page on our website must be read in conjunction with these disclaimers.
Copyright and conditions for downloading and printing content
Except where stated, all content is our copyright.
We only licence users to download and print content (including diagrams and images) if they adhere to the conditions of use. The content may:
- be reproduced for professional wastewater design or educational use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of our copyright, accurately reproducing the material and not using the material in a misleading or derogatory context. For permission to use the information on this website for any other purpose, contact us
- may be used by Wastewater Designers in their AES wastewater system design consent submissions to Local and Regional Council. You may download and print text, diagrams and images for this use only. Educational institutions may make print-outs and photocopies for distribution to students
- not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from us
- not be downloaded to a user’s server for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text, diagrams or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and organisations are encouraged to make a link to our website subject to our copyright and conditions of use.
It’s not in our interest or that of our users’ to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the internet. Our content is continually updated and regularly modified.
This website provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Contact us for copyright queries.
Last published: 27 February 2019