Now you can have a low-cost septic Combined Treatment and Disposal system that really works and works for you in the long term with durable components which last indefinitely and come with a 20 year guarantee.
The Advantages for You
Exceptional tested levels of treatment at the very top end of all treatment systems tested in NZ with
- NO Power requirements (Air Compressor systems can use > $400 of power a year)
- NO Quarterly or half yearly servicing or maintenance. Basic servicing costs > $250 per visit possible without any repairs!
- NO Failing Pumps, Control Boards, Aerators or Blowers. (Minimum of $1000)
- NO Noise
- NO Home Owner intervention required
- NO Membranes
- NO Grease Traps
- NO Replacement media or additives
- NO Worries
- Along with a locally sourced septic tank and concrete sand, the light weight AES components install quickly and are easy to handle and transport
- No ongoing costs in power, servicing and repairs
- No electronics or moving parts to inevitably break down
- Durable components that last indefinitely and come with a 20 year guarantee
The Design Advantage
AES Installations are extremely versatile offering a great number of design options.
- The Advanced Secondary treatment quality AES produces will reduce the overall dispersal area required
- 3 metre lengths of AES pipe can be bent to 90 degrees allowing a variety of bed shapes, straight and curved – easy to avoid objects and follow contours
- AES can be installed on sloping sites
- AES can be installed under driveways
- For areas with high groundwater AES can be installed in a mound
- Treated Effluent can be collected and used for irrigation
- AES uses an all-natural process to treat wastewater with results 10 times better than required by Aus/NZ Standard 1547 for Secondary Treatment. This minimises any risk of health issues to you and very importantly of groundwater contamination.
- The treatment process requires no external energy input.
- AES components are light and easy to transport; made with significant quantities of recycled plastic which gives it one of the lowest carbon footprints in the wastewater treatment industry especially when the lack of on-going servicing is considered.
- AES utilises local installers, locally sourced septic tanks and locally sourced system sand.